Our customer service team is happy to assist you with any queries or issues you may encounter. Please note that we cannot accept loan applications by post or over the phone. You can contact us using one of the methods shown below.
- Customer support
- Write to us at
3 More London Riverside
London, United Kingdom
Lendwise Complaints Procedure
Lendwise strives to meet our customers’ expectations in every aspect of our business. However, we understand that sometimes things can go wrong. We take all concerns and complaints seriously and will work with you to resolve any issues that you raise with us. We encourage feedback from our customers and welcome the opportunity to put things right where you are not satisfied.
Our complaints procedure allows us to investigate your concerns and for you to provide additional information so that we can address the problem as quickly and effectively as possible. Our adherence to a structured complaints process enables us to improve our service and ensures that our customers can communicate with us effectively.
Who do I Complain to?
To raise a complaint with us, you can use our online complaint submission form above by telephone at 0203 890 7270 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would prefer to make your complaint in writing,
Please contact us at –
2 Puddle Dock
Lendwise takes every opportunity to resolve complaints at the first initial point of contact. Immediate resolution is always attempted where possible and where little or no investigation is required. We aim to resolve most face-to-face and telephone issues in this manner. Our frontline employees are trained to deal with your issues and are equipped to resolve your complaint related to their area of service or expertise. However, should you feel that your concerns remain unresolved, you will be offered the option of making a formal complaint.
Our complaint-handling process is simple and easy to use. Once you have lodged a formal complaint with us, we will: –
- Assign your complaint to Complaints Officer, who will record your complaint on our complaint register.
- Assign your complaint a unique reference number and provide you with a written
- Assess your complaint and investigate the matter fully.
- Where applicable, refer your complaint for further investigation with an expert on the
subject matter and issues raised.
- Where applicable, contact you to request clarification or additional information.
- Provide you with a final written response containing details of our investigation, the
findings and any actions taken as a direct result of your complaint.
- Provide you with details of who you can contact should you be unhappy with our final
What you can expect
When you submit a formal complaint to us, we follow our formal complaints procedure to ensure that all issues and concerns are addressed quickly and effectively. When you lodge a complaint with us, you can expect: –
- To have your complaint resolved in a timely, effective, and fair manner.
- An experienced and trained officer to deal with your complaint.
- A written acknowledgement within five working days of your formal complaint being received.
- All responses must be made (or follow-up) in writing.
- Your complaint is to be fully investigated in an independent and compliant manner.
- To receive our findings and final decision within eight weeks of the initial complaint being received.
- To be provided with the details of our investigation and our findings regarding the issues you have raised. This includes being provided with the measures and actions we have taken as a direct result of your complaint.
- To be kept updated on our progress if we are unable to provide a satisfactory response within our target response times.
- To be provided with details of any relevant ombudsman should you not be happy with our final decision.
Target Response times
We always aim to respond to your complaint as quickly as possible. As soon as a formal complaint has been received, we will send you a written acknowledgement (or email where requested) within five working days.
Below are our approximate timelines and expectations for investigation, responses and final resolution. However, each complaint is different, and there may be times when we, or you, need additional time to ensure a satisfactory response.
All investigations take place within six weeks of the initial complaint being received. We aim to send our final response (decision letter) to you within eight weeks. Where this is not possible, you will be provided with an interim update letter. This will provide information on how long we expect the investigation to take and any reason(s) for the delay.
Not satisfied with the outcome?
If you are dissatisfied with the investigation of your complaint’s progress or our final decision, you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Services.
The address of the Financial Ombudsman Services
Financial Ombudsman Services